Online street photography MasterClass by Jeroen Swolfs
Street photography. Perhaps one of the most diverse forms of photography around. It contains practically all disciplines of photography: landscapes, architecture, portraits, reportage and even photo journalism. It’s all about available light. And usually very fast. That’s what makes it so hard, that’s what makes it so cool.
Decide on your framework first
When I first had the idea for Streets of the World, I immediately started thinking about the technical aspects of this project. How to photograph humanity? How do you capture something that is so big and so diverse? So, I tried to make it smaller, to narrow it down to a concept that could actually be found in the streets and could be visualized. And I made a choice about what I wanted to tell about humanity. That was the framework I had to figure out first. Then I had to decide how to actually photograph it.
Photograph like a professional
How did I do it? What were my choices? What technique did I come up with and why?
Those questions will be answered in my revealing online MasterClass about Streets of the World.
But it is about more than just about Streets of the World. It also dives into the different aspects of street photography as a whole.
10 things you'll learn:
- How to see the world as a photographer
- How to decide your frame
- How to approach people in the street
- What choices to make based on the story you want to tell
- What story to tell in the first place
- How to become invisible in a busy street
- How to photograph in different scenarios (because that's what street photography is all about)
- How to get the maximum out of your camera's basic options
- How to decide on your technique
- What steps you need to take to shift from an amateur to a professional
And there's more!
You'll find these and many other things about this amazing field of photography in my Streets of the World MasterClass. The perfect introduction for the serious amateur and starting professional.
My Streets of the World Online Photography MasterClass starts in 2019.
Make sure you don't miss out, leave me your e-mail adress below and I'll send you a reminder later this year with more information on this unique oppurtunity.
See you in class!
Tags Photography Inspiration, Jeroen Swolfs, Webshop