Photo Class by Jeroen Swolfs
Street photography. Perhaps one of the most diverse forms of photography around. It contains practically all disciplines of photography: landscapes, architecture, portraits, reportage and even photojournalism. It’s all about available light. And usually very fast. That’s what makes it so hard, that’s what makes it so cool.
Photograph like a professional!
How did I do it? What were my choices? What technique did I use and why?
Those questions will be answered in my revealing online Photo Class to make you an amazing street photographer yourself!
With the exciting Streets of the World story as a backdrop, this online course (Dutch only) dives into the different aspects of street photography as a whole.
10 things you'll learn:
- How to see the world as a photographer
- How to decide your frame
- How to approach people in the street
- What choices to make based on the story you want to tell
- What story to tell in the first place
- How to become invisible in a busy street
- How to photograph in different scenarios (because that's what street photography is all about)
- How to get the maximum out of your camera's basic options
- How to decide on your technique
- What steps you need to take to shift from an amateur to a professional
And there's more!
Photo Class starts with a FREE Basic Photography course so that everyone who loves street photography can join Photo Class.
The perfect introduction for a starting photographer, Instagrammer (there's a module on Iphonography too:), digital nomad and fanatical travel photographer.
Photo Class by Jeroen Swolfs is now live!
Tags Photography Inspiration, Travel Inspiration, Jeroen Swolfs, Webshop